Stakeholders invited to FOX26 SGMA Town Hall
Stakeholders in the North Fork Kings GSA are invited to take place in the upcoming KMPH FOX26 live Town Hall: Groundwater Sustainability Act. Board Chair, Mark McKean, will represent the agency and its co-sponsor MAGSA as a panelist for the event.
The Town Hall will take place this Thursday, May 23 from 6:00-7:00 pm. Stakeholders are invited to join the audience in-person at the Clovis Veterans Memorial District, 808 4th St., Clovis, CA, or watch from the comfort of their homes. The event will air live on FOX26 from 6:00-7:00 pm and will be streamed live on KMPH.com and the FOX26 mobile app.
- Mark McKean, North Fork Kings and McMullin Area GSAs
- Gary Serrato, North Kings GSA
- Johnny Amaral, Friant Water Authority
- Mario Santoyo, San Joaquin Valley Water Infrastructure Authority
- Thomas Esqueda, California Water Institute
The panel will be moderated by news reporter Rich Rodriguez. Viewers will be able to submit questions for the panel using a special text number.